Wentworth Cheswell (sometimes Chiswell or Cheswill), from New Hampshire, held some position in local government for half a century, holding a position every year from 1768 until 1817. Below are documents from the WallBuilders library signed by Cheswell during the twelve years he served as Justice of the Peace.
- No, Revisionists, Thanksgiving is not a Day of Mourning
- Franklin’s Appeal for Prayer at the Constitutional Convention
- How well do you know the signers of the Declaration Of Independence and the Constitution?
- ACFI Survey Reveals Details about the Ideology Gap Separating Americans
- The United States of . . . Not America